2013: University of Montana (Missoula, MT)
- Strength & Conditioning Volunteer Coach | Athletics
2011 – 2012: University of Texas – Pan American (Edinburg, TX)
- Strength & Conditioning Student Assistant Coach | Athletics
- G.C. Data Science – (Memphis, May 2021; anticipated)
- M.S. Health Sciences – Biomechanics (Memphis, 2019)
- B.S. Kinesiology – Strength & Conditioning (Texas – Pan American, 2012)
- A.A. General Studies – Kinesiology (Cisco, 2009)
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist – NSCA (2012 – Present)
Competitive Athletic Experience
- USAW Weightlifting: Wilmington Weightlifting Team (85kg; 2014-2017)
- NCAA DI Baseball: Texas – Pan American (Outfielder; 2009-2011)
- NJCAA DI Baseball: Cisco Junior College (Outfielder; 2007-2009)
Scholarship & Presentations
- Carnall, A., Greenwood, D., Powell, D. Lower Extremity Joint Work During Braking Phase of The Triple Hop For Distance. ACSM National Meeting, Virtual, 2020.
- Carnall, A., Melaro, Jake A., Powell, Douglas W. Ground Reaction Force Characteristics in Power Cleans With And Without The Double Knee Bend Technique. ACSM National Meeting, Orlando, FL May 2019.
- Carnall, A., Paquette, Max, R., Powell, D. Technique influences rate of force development in the clean exercise. MidSouth Biomechanics Conference, Memphis, TN. February 2019.
- Carnall, A., Sherrod, Q., Paquette, Max, R., Powell, D. Kinematic methods to detect gait events during a lateral shuffling task. MidSouth Biomechanics Conference, Memphis, TN. February 2019.
- Carnall A, Manor J, Bunn J. Anthropometric measures and performance tests in the evaluation of performance and injury risk in Division I collegiate athletes. Southeast American College of Sports Medicine Regional Conference, Chattanooga, TN. 2018.
- Carnall, A. Common Errors in Weightlifting Technique. Tennessee State Meeting of the National Strength & Conditioning Association, Nashville, TN February 2018.
- Carnall, A. Impact of second knee bend on biomechanical variables related to sport performance. MidSouth Biomechanics Conference, Memphis, TN. February 2018.
- Carnall, A. Simple and Practical Training for Olympic Sports. High Performance Athletic Development Clinic, Athletic Lab, Cary, NC, May 2016.
- Carnall, A. Plyometric Periodization for Court Sports. North Carolina Athletic Performance Group Meeting, University of North Carolina – Chapel Hill, NC, February 2016.